Monday, March 2, 2015

Star Wars the Force Awakens

The next installment of the Star Wars franchise titled The Force Awakens will be out at the end of 2015. This movie will be directed by J.J Abrams
The Force Awakens is produced by Walt Disney Pictures, Lucas film and Abrams' Bad Robot Productions , and will be distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Second-unit filming began in April 2014 in Abu Dhabi and Iceland, with principal photography taking place between May and November 2014 in Abu Dhabi, Ireland and Pinewood Studios in England.



I am looking forward to this next chapter of the series to be brought out to us. As a Star Wars and Sci Fi Fan I am very happy that we have this next trilogy to look forward to. I have created a few sculptures based on the Star Wars franchise.









This print has Darth Vader , Darth Maul, General Grievious, Boba Fett, and a Storm trooper . I was inspired by the movie franchise to make my version of the characters in wire. I challenged myself to create the best version of these characters that I could. That lead me to the image you see above. Star Wars is a movie franchise that has captivated the imagination of generations and it will go on to inspire millions more people.




twisted wire art



Once the new movies comes out I fully expect to have
many more sculptures to create. I will be there with all of the other fans waiting for the first show to open at the theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment