Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Big show with Jason Momoa the star of Conan, Stargate, and the new Batman vs Superman Movie

What to expect at a Comic con
Next week I will be displaying my art work at the Indianapolis Comic Con
This will be my very first time at this event and I am very excited to be in attendance. I took a look at the head liners and I was surprised to see Jason Momoa listed as a celebrity guest.
Jason is a huge star he is known for his television roles as Ronon Dex (2005–09) on the military science fiction television series Stargate: Atlantis (2004–09) and as Khal Drogo in the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011). He also starred as the title character in the sword and sorcery film Conan the Barbarian (2011),and he is set to appear as the DC Comics superhero Aquaman in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the two-part Justice Leaguefilm and a 2018 Aquaman film

Another Star that will be at the show is Carrie Fisher.
She is best known for her portrayal of Princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy, and will reprise the character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

The two A- List stars will draw a huge crowd and I will be expecting to see alot of star Wars Cos Players.

There will be some incredible artists there to include Mike Zack and Jim Steranko.


All of the above listed artists will be in attendance as well. I hope that I can display some of my art work and have some success with this great group of actors and artists.

 Twisted wire Art

If you are going to come out to the show please come by and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment