Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Marvel Avengers movie


New Marvel Avengers movie sculptures

The new Marvel Avengers movie will be out soon and I have created a few new wire sculptures just for the occasion
.
you will see Thor, Captain America, the Hulk, and Iron Man in this blog.
Because the movie was so popular I had to create a version of all of the characters for myself.
the next movie due to come out in May 2015 should be great.
I thought it would be great to see Ultron in film. Marvel studios really have their act together and they are really making great strides in dominating the market.
I will continue to create sculptures based on all of the characters just because I love everything associated with Marvel.
You can see some of my latest wire sculptures at .www.twistedwire.us and if you would like me to create one for you send me a request and I will get to work



     style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-0745155220991360"
     data-ad-slot="7687817643">

No comments:

Post a Comment