Saturday, June 23, 2012


Samurai Warrior Sculpture
This sculpture was created just for fun. I decided that I wanted to recreate a Samurai Warrior that I sold a few years ago. The end result was this sculpture.
I actually started this sculpture in my car. Everyday I would drive to work and sit in the car in the parking lot and work on it. I found that it was very relaxing and I was able to let my mind flow with the colors and the different styles of armor they had in those days.

The side view shows the shield I gave this sculpture. You can see a pen in the picture and that gives you an idea on how big they are.

This is the back view of this sculpture I gave him a sword on his back as well as a side sword. I had a really good time creating this sculpture. I have been making these types of sculpture for many years and they still bring me great joy. I hope you can appreciate the craftsmanship and the detail that was put into this sculpture.
Please visit my website http://www.deaconlords.com/ to see more of my art work.
If you want to purchase a sculpture go to ETSY
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeaconLordsInc

If you want to place an order please send it to deaconlords1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment