Thursday, February 26, 2015

The New Dead Pool Movie is coming

Deadpool movie
For those of you who didn't know the Dead Pool movie is now becoming reality.
The film will be produced by 20th Century Fox.
Ryan Reynolds has
been cast as the lead in the role ( Thank you very much) We can look for the movie to be released Feb 2016. I can't wait to check it out.
Deadpool (Wade Winston Wilson) is a fictional character, a mercenary and anti-hero appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer and artist Rob Liefeld and scripted by Fabian Nicieza, Deadpool first appeared in New Mutants #98 (Feb. 1991).

A disfigured and mentally unstable mercenary, Deadpool originally appeared as a villain in an issue of New Mutants, and later in issues of X-Force. The character has since starred in several ongoing series, and shares titles with other characters such as Cable. Also known as the "Merc with a Mouth," Deadpool is famous for his talkative nature and his tendency to break the fourth wall, which is used by writers to humorous effect.( from my friends at wikipedia).

I have been a fan of all of the Marvel Characters since I was a kid and I have taken it upon my self as an artist to recreate every character in wire.

As you can see in the image above I keep myself busy with my creations. I always try to have many creations ready at any time. 


www.twistedwire.us

No comments:

Post a Comment