Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Are you tired of Network marketing

I have been dealing with different Network Marketing systems for many years with different levels of success. I tried Amway, Quickstar, Herbal Life, Prepaid legal, Agel and many more . I think the most success I was able to have was with Agel. I was curios if anyone else has had similar experiences with Network Marketing? I know a few people were able to pay some bills with it but like everything it has its season and soon it is time for it to move on. So tell me your experiences good and bad with Network Marketing.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried a couple network marketing systems and also have had different levels of success. The one I'm currently in is proving to be the best one by far. TVI Express deals with travel and you get a 6 night 7 day vacation for 2 when you join. The fee is $275-$300. There is no autoship, no monthly fees and no products to move. Just that one time fee. Oh and your second check will be $10,000 no joke. sigmadrummer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete