Friday, May 15, 2015

Marvel Avenger Age of Ultron Review

 
 
Avengers Age of Ultron Review.
After see the movie for myself I can say that I enjoyed it very much!
Marvel did a great job capturing all of the characters and displaying their gifts and talents throughout the entire film. I loved how they had the Hulk inter act with the team. This was a great way to depict him and utilize his strength within the confines of the Avengers.
This film gave us an opportunity to see Tony stark and Dr. Banner in their elements as scientists. It also showed us how they differ in their approach to a problem.
I won’t give any of the movie away since everyone hasn’t seen it.
The introduction of Quick silver and the Scarlet Witch were well received. I think they captured the essence of who they were.
The movie progressed at a very good pace and I wasn’t bored at any time during the entire show.
They kept me on the edge of my seat with all of the action. The final climatic fight scene and the introduction of the Vision were both great. I created my own version of the Vision after seeing the movie. What do you expect I am an artist.
 

 
The only complaints I have is that they didn’t use Falcon enough in the movie. I thought he would add some good contrast with the War Machine.
 
 
As a fan I was high fiving my wife and kids because I am seeing my childhood comic book hero’s come to life.
So I will stand and applaud Marvel studios on their superb work in creating this film for all of us fans.
Great Job Marvel!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment